Re: [Epic] Bad Blast Markers?

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 15:39:22 -0700 (PDT)

> Hey, cool idea. Instead of saying 'a detachment can only take up to it's
> morale value in blast marker losses', why not say 'a detachment ignores
> the first [morale value] blast marker morale losses'?

In the case of say Captain + 6 terminators in 7 LRs, that would be 9
morale, and that would work, termies are dead hard, but it is feasible to
field a massive swarm of orks or IG, and they would run fast (and probably
would not accumulate the BMs as fast), I have a detachment with a morale
value of 10 that has 50 models in it, and by the 40K rules, they would
crap themselves and run at the first sign of danger.
Hmm. No direction to that, sorry. Felt good to say I have a detachment
with 50 models though.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...