RE: [Epic] Dets Question

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 15:55:06 -0400

> > If I take an IG arty det with 4 basilisks does one of the four guns
> >go up into the command slot so
> > all I have are 3 slots available to fill on the support side?

If you nominate one of your normal units to be the HQ, I believe that it
stays in its slot. You can choose one of the commanders for your detachment
if you want, but whether you do or not, you just pick one unit to be the HQ,
subject to the chain of command. This came up semi-recently, and I thought
someone had a good answer, but I don't think it was in the Q&A.

Although you might think of this as a good thing (if you were trying to get
the most support slots you can), but it also means you can't sneak in an
extra unit into the command slot that wouldn't fit into the main units
section.

andy
--
Andy Skinner