Re: [Epic] Slooooooooooooooooooow!

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 17:12:03 -0400

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;Scott;
>
> We use fallback counters to indicate a controlled withdrawl,not a
> route, reducing the units concentration on firing. The fall back may be
> all they do that turn. There are no actuall rules govering rearward
> movement.

        I don't understand. If you want to withdraw while firing,
use Advance orders and move away from the enemy. If you just want
to bugger out, use Charge orders and move away from the enemy.
What other options for rearward movement do you need?

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"My mind is going... I can feel it." - 2001