Re: [Epic] Slooooooooooooooooooow!

From: DeconSolo <DeconSolo_at_...>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 00:23:57 EDT

<< I don't understand. If you want to withdraw while firing,
 use Advance orders and move away from the enemy. If you just want
 to bugger out, use Charge orders and move away from the enemy.
 What other options for rearward movement do you need?

I think it's more of a conceptual thing. Images of "About face! Charge!"
while staring at the enemy come to mind. This would be opposed to the image
of "With draw to the second line! We'll regroup there and give it to 'em!"
Not really a rules issue, just a perception one. I think....