RE: [Epic] Dets Question

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 15:38:52 +0930

I am sure this has been clarified. If the det is like a marine one where ac=
tual units are listed in the command section then they are bought as extra =
units. If the Det is like the IG arty where the command is listed as +25 po=
ints then this is an upgrade and does not give you an extra unit. You are a=
ctually upgrading a main force unit to act as commander.

That is my vote b=
tw.

Cheers.