Re: [Epic] Titan Legion rules vs. Epic 40k

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 12:04:38 -0600

At 01:22 PM 5/5/98 EDT, you wrote:
>You do have a choice. Have you heard of Bartertown? If you haven't, it's an
>on-line service where people buy and sell old (and new) minis and RULES!! It
>is possible to pick up copies of SM/TL through Bartertown, as well as the
>supplements. Also, local hobby stores sometimes sell used copies of SM/TL and
>the various supplements. Some may even have brand new copies that were never
>sold. So, you do have a choice. Almost all of the epic players I know prefer
>SM/TL over E40K and I think you will, too.
>
>Tim (User)

I've looked at Bartertown for the Rules. I can never seem to find a copy of
them. And my local stores don't carry much in the way of any discontinued items.
Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Epic 40,000 General of Task Force Grey Wolf

"Peace through Superior Firepower"