Re: [Epic] Titan Legion rules vs. Epic 40k

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 22:46:17 -0600

At 10:28 PM 5/5/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I think they open at 10. I may not be thinking clearly that early, since I
think
>I'll be up late playing B5Wars, but It could end early. How many points do
you want
>to field?

Hmm. About 3500? That'll be a fairly decent sized game that shouldn't take
TOO long. Want to start about 11? That'll give you a bit more time to wake
up and will still give us a fair amount of time to finish.

Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Epic 40,000 General of Task Force Grey Wolf

"Peace through Superior Firepower"