Re: [Epic] House rule

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 15:15:53 -0700 (PDT)

> Steve a �crit :
>

> > I think making them AV5 with saves would be best (No fp) I have a squad
> of
> > 2 Claws, 2 hammers and a heavy flamer (We have house rules that when a
> > squad charges, not every member has to charge, ie. some can hold back and
> > lay ddown covering fire). Those termies are deadly, they gost 560 points
> > and have levelled armies on their own.
> >

> Interesting. Could your please develop your house rule? What do you mean by
> "not every member has to charge"?

Oops, sorry, I was talking about my 40K terminators,where we have a house
rule that any member who carries a special or heavy weapon is not obliged
to charge when the rest of the detachment does, that way, my terminator
squad may still have the enemy softened up by the heavy flamer hit.

I think that a terminator close assaul squad in E40K should be as I
proposed, but cost 20 points rather than 19 of the regular squad.
Availability should be the same. What does everyone think?

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...