RE: [Epic] OT: Miniature Companies

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 17:34:55 -0400

Hmm, looking at your header are you in Portugal??? Your best bet would be
mail order from England. A company called Wargames Research Group publishes
the DBM rules. I can get you the address but not until Monday. You will
need to purchase the rules first so you can see the army compostions and
some idea of how much stuff you are going to have to buy and paint. You may
want to consider DBA, rules by the same company and author. Armies are
much smaller (12 stands of troops per side) compa
red to 50+ in DBM and the rules may be easier to understand particularly if
you are not a native English speaker. There are comapnies in the US that
sell painted Ancients armies , I suspect the same exist in England. These
are expensive running to $100 for a DBA army to several hundred for a DBM
army.

kevin.kelley_at_...
My opinions are my own, my employer knows nothing about it.