[Epic] Titans in 40K

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 08:44:32 +0800

Waarrgghhh....
I have seen the future (actually it is WD207) and it is bad. WD207 has a
picture of a Titan (new model, most probably Warlord) and it is stonking
ugly. It looks like it came out of the BattleTech Worlds' Forge.....

Also, there are quite a number of revelations on the Epic40k game system and
also quite a number of miniatures. I can scan some of the pictures, not the
text though (no OCR !).

If you would like to put up the pictures on your page, I can send the
pictures to you. I am using Eudora, BTW.

Regards
Oki