Re: [Epic] Warhammer 40K

From: Aaron Day <akkala_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 12:55:54 -0600

Brett Hollindale wrote:

> How do other epic players find WH40K?

I play it about once a week. The quality of the game varies with with
who you play. Find people that enjoy the same type of game you do and
you'll enjoy it more. Also, stick to smaller battles (1000 points)
otherwise it takes way to long.

> (Does anyone have a surplus copy of the rules they want to dispose of cheep? :)

Wait until the new boxed set comes out later this year. You should be
able to pick up older stuff as people upgrade.