Re: [Epic] Titan Legion rules vs. Epic 40k - Can we end t

From: DeconSolo <DeconSolo_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 03:27:41 EDT

<< In order to take all our minds off it why don't we start a group project.
Lets write an add on campaign pack with background, campaign tree, characters
etc. We should even put in rules for E40K and SM/TL. I am serious BTW.
Something interesting .... How about something which involves bizarre
alliances. Let me think .... >>
OK. I'd like to see this, and make it just as you put it.......as for bizarre
alliances, how's this for something outrageous: The final war between the
Emperor and Chaos has come. It turns out that the 1000 Sons aren't really
traitors, but have been acting as the agents for the Emperor. A battle
involving say, Khorne/Nurgle vs Sons/Space Wolves vs Eldar/Orks (who allied to
fight the Chaos invaders, but are unaware of the truth of the 1000 Sons).
then again, probably not......What's that? Report for termination? Yes friend
computer....