Re: [Epic] Warhammer 40K

From: Cornelius Perkins <cperkins_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 19:50:35 -0500

Thane Morgan wrote:

> Did you read the whole message, or just excerpt enough to complain about?

This kind of a response is so unhelpful that I decline to discuss further with you.

To anyone else still interested in 40K, I'll point out that Thane's experience, in
his total of four games, is radically different from mine (several year's worth,
possibly over a hundred games).

I have never seen both sides just sit and shoot, though certainly there are
pairings where one side must sit and await the enemy (anybody versus the Nids,
for example).

I'll claim that, especially now that Epic has been reworked to be more 40K-like,
most Epic players will find that it's a game which lets you look at a much finer
scale - you notice the fate and contributions of individual troopers.

And of course, as in any game, what you put into it is what you get out of it.

Cornelius

--
// Cornelius Perkins cperkins_at_...
//    http://www.nothinbut.net/~cperkins