RE: [Epic] The Atmosphere of the 40K universe

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 17:26:58 +0930

I agree completely.

What I find the fluff does is motivate me to think abo=
ut scenarios, painting miniatures, the peripheral stuff. If I find a piece =
of fluff I like then I will try and incorporate it. Even if it is only for =
my benefit.

>Whatever rocks your boat though.

True. When you really get d=
own to it, even the atmosphere doesn't really
matter when you sit down to p=
lay a game (when you're writing a scenario or
campaign it does, but that's =
another story). All that really matters is that
you have fun doing whatever=
 it is.