Re: [Epic] Massive Eldar Sale Update

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 17:46:20 +1000

The stuff has arrived at Kevin Walker's. He's very kindly inventorying
it and assessing the conditions.

The MAXIMUM and APPROXIMATE prices will be:

> > Most Items are painted unless listed otherwise

> > ELDAR
> > approximately 100,000 pts playable
> > 1) 21 Warwalkers
50c each? Is this too much?

> > 2) 90 Nightwings
$1 each

> > 3) 39 Tempest Tanks
$3 each

> > 4) 24 Wave Serpents
$1.50 each

> > 5) 16 Firestorms
$1.50 each

> > 6) 10 Prism Cannons
$1.50 each

> > 7) 48 Doomweavers
$1.50 each

> > 8) 15 Phantom Titans
$8 each

> > 9) 7 Warlock Titans
$8 each

> > 10) 20 Scout Titans
$4 each

> > 11) 20 Warp Fire Throwers
$1 each

> > 12) 2 Avatars
?? $1 ?

> > 13) 85 Falcons
20c each

After deducting the few items that I want, and if all of the above sell
at that price, I'll have covered the cost of the lot ($507 BTW), and
some. So I should be able to reduce the price a bit... maybe 10%. Which
would make these cost about 25% of list price.

> > 14) Vyper Stands 115
Good question

> > 15) Jet Bike Stands 172
Depends if they're 2 to a stand or 1...

> > 31 ) BUTLOAD of Eldar infantry
???
Some of us have bigger butts than others...

> > IMPERIALS
Most of these are already spoken for.

> > 22) Imperail/space marine knights 22 unpainted on sprues
> > 23) 1 Warlord Tital unassembled unpainted on sprues
> > 24) 24 Rhino�s unpainted on sprues
> > 25) 12 Landraiders unpainted on sprues
> > 26) 1 Imperator Titan assembled and primed

As are these

> > ORKS
> > 27) 24 bonebreaka Tanks unpainted on sprues
> > 28) 18 Battlewagons unpainted on sprues
> > 29) 4 Mega Gargants 2 primed and assembled 2 not

And these
> > 30) 6 Complete Squat Land Trains primed/painted

> > 32 ) Space MArine cards
Offers?

> > 33) Eldar cards
Spoken for

> > 34) Imperial Cards
Offers?

> > 35) Squat Cards
Offers?

> > 36) Templates
Offers?

> > 37) Codex Titanicus
Spoken for - assuming it's the Titan Legions one. If Adeptus Titanicus,
sorry, it goes to me...

> > 38) Renegades Rule Book
I have 2 already, anyone want another?

Coming soon: a list of everyone who's asked me for anything, how much it
will cost as a maximum (but you have to add postage on top).

People on this list will essentially be getting everything "at cost".
Any unsold will be auctioned off (and I expect to get MUCH higher
prices!).

So.. if you see anything you want, and haven't contacted me already, let
me know. Most if not all of the Titans have been allocated already, but
I expect some drop-outs. No obligation as yet, I just want to do some
preliminary planning on who-wants-what.
--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo