Re: [Epic] Epic Campaign Pack

From: Mike Looney - ionet <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 09:56:38 -0500

Francois Bruntz wrote:

> Chris Pinson a �crit :
>
> > Hiya ....
> >
> > After thinking about the last message for a tic I came up with the
> following idea ....
> >
> > One of the Sensei has discovered some item which he feels is
> critical for
> success during the final battle (IIRC, this is when all the sensei
> reveal
> themselves to the Emperor and fight off chaos). Obviously Chaos wanna
> get
> their hands on it but the Eldar wish neither side to find it as it
> will
> bring forward the time off the apocalyptic battle. My fluff may be a
> bit
> rusty (and I cant remember where all the info on the Sensei is) but we
> have
> a right to mess with it a bit.
> >
> > What does everyone reckon ???? Who is in ????
>
> What is a Sensei?
> What is the final battle?
>
> This is interesting, do you think you can include some Orks, Squats
> and
> Tyranids (for the bugs it will be very difficult)?

The Sensei are the immortal sons of the Emperor, from back when walk
among use.

Squats will come down on the side of Law (for lack of better term, not
Chaos at any rate), as will the Eldar. Who knows about the Orks?
Being as all this is from the RT era stuff, either the 'Nids don't
exist, or they just don't matter and are NOT a major factor in any
thing, any more than Zoats or Slanns (who get more details than the
'Nids do in that era rules)

There is another group of people, who's name I can not recall at this
point who are the persons who have survived Demonic Possession and are
not fighting Chaos, the figure into it also.

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com