Re: [Epic] Jetbike question

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 12:36:52 -0600

At 08:13 PM 5/18/98 +0200, you wrote:
>> That's interesting, because there is nothing to say you can't get off a
>> jetbike since you can upgrade to jetbikes as well as a Falcon. The
>> difference is that Harlequins are the crew of jetbikes, where are
harlequins
>> in Falcons are merely passengers
>Do you UPGRADE to include a falcon? IIRC you MOUNT the infantry on one
>which is a major difference to upgrading (wording of the army list). If
>anything upgrades it becomes the new thing in all respects.

I believe you're right. You "mount" units in a Falcon. You "upgrade" them
to Jetbikes. That's one of the reasons that I thought that the move was
illegal (I'm the aforementioned Aaron, BTW) After all if you upgrade a
Marine Librarian to a Bike unit, the Librarian becomes for all intents and
purposes a Bike unit with the Psyker and Hero abilities.

Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Epic 40,000 General of Task Force Grey Wolf

"Peace through Superior Firepower"