[Epic] Epic Discontinued???

From: Crocker, Cyril <ccrocker_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 08:26:29 -0400

I think rather than waiting for it to happen, that the members of this
list should get off their butts and start harassing GW to reconsider
their policies. People don't change the world by watching and retailers
WILL listen to the consumer if he makes a big enough stink.

Cyril Crocker
Computer Technician
Proctor & Redfern Ltd.
ccrocker_at_...