Re: [Epic] answer to a couple of questions

From: Cedric Royer <Cedric.Royer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 15:22:36 +0200 (MET DST)

> 4) Why the hell does it take me so long to paint boyz? It takes about a
> day, working off and on, to paint 4 stands. Prime white, then black, red,
> green, silver. As of now, I have 8 stands and 3 battlewagons (the
> battlewagons are actually pretty quick). Any tips? Oh, by the way, I'm
> painting the battlewagons like poison dart frogs :). Paint the paired road
> wheels the color of their feet, use the headlights as eyes, and paint as
> required.

I paint 2 stands in an hour.

1) I prime them white (very dry brush)
2) then I use the black paint (for the gun, clothing)
3) afterwards I use darkangelgreen for the skin of the orks
4) I paint the gun (krimsonred) and some parts of the clothing red
(bloodred),
5) I use now Goblin green to drybrush the skin of the ork
6) I paint the boots brown, the bayonet silver

I paint the stands, and laugh!!!

Cedric