RE: [Epic] bouncing mail (Sauron1)

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 07:29:32 -0400

Sauron1
Oddly, every so often the system will bounce private E mail that originates
out of CONUS, especially from UK (or are you back in Canada?) I usually dont
bring it to anyones attention since I am a contractor, and I am supposed to
be using this to pass info back & forth to my home office.

        There are many conferences going on here at any given time. I was
at one last week. However, I do not work in the information warfare area
but with other forms of asymetric attack, so likely will not be at the
conference you are attending. It ahs been unseasonably hot here but shold
cool off toward the end of the week.

Kevin