Re: [Epic] EPIC IS NOT DISCONTINUED

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 07:20:02 -0700

Sauron1 writes; Who is telling who the Truth?

         I feel like I am at "Work" with this thread and trying to track down
the stories. GW,s web server is an old crock system and their
E-mail/between england and the US shows mostly regular stockist traffic.
But messages wroutted to a private address out side the city are more
informative. There penetration of the market is under review and US
expansion is under serious question. The outsider distributors list is
seriously shrinking and a problem for the US office.Lack of return on
investment may result in more direct control of the American market by
importted English staff and a serious reduction in the Boston head
office. (Implied Threat there) There doues not seem to be concern over
the "Home" market from England.But Heartbreaker is "Worth Watching" A
report of there penetration of the US market is an overdue request of
the Home office The defection of quite a few of the Figure designers to
Heartbreaker seems to be of a personal problem to the home office.
"Disgruntted little no-bodies we showed the way to" and "brought along
till they could perform to our standard" are quotes.The art work for the
Chaos books was discussed, but I think it was for the Warhammer one not
ours.

        Sorry:Got carried away!

        I Never read other peoples E-mail HONEST And I had nothing to do with
that CoM satalite realigning itself and putting all that comercial
traffic onto one I had access to HONEST!

                                        sauron1