Re: [Epic] Fluff away!

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 12:13:53 -0400

Oki Purwanto wrote:

> >> Does anyone have The Lost and The Damned ?
> >
> > I do... is there something you want out of it?
>
> The sensei stuff, and the star child.

        I'll look at transcribing some stuff... won't be for
awhile, though.

> I came across some stuff about WH50K - anybody on the list hear anything
> about that ? Something about Emperor dying, Cypher coming back as a leader
> of the Imperium ....

        Similar rumors have been floating around rgmw for some
time now... first it was "GW's gonna do this to the 40k universe"
then "GW's gonna do this when they release the next edition of
WH40k" and now WH50k? I'll believe it when I see it - the 40k-
verse never moves forward in time, GW just changes the past and
the present to suit whatever ideas they may have.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Omigod! The dead have risen and they're voting Republican!" - the
Simpsons