Re: [Epic] EPIC IS NOT DISCONTINUED

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 19:48:49 -0500

> Sauron1 writes;
>
> So is this fighter game the end result of Gw's attempts at resurecting> their Space Fleet Game?

I suspect it is more of a move to sell more of their fighter miniatures.
Given the rules for flyers in EPIC 40K (infinitely better than the ones
in SM/TL) there really isn't much need for E40K generals to invest money
in flyer miniatures.

Or maybe they just want to break into the air to air combat market. I admit
that I am curious to see what they have come up with. I used to enjoy
playing Air Superiority (from the now defunct Game Designer's Workshop)
a great deal.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html

Mirrored by J. Michael Looney at:
     http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/allen-mirror/default.html