Re: [Epic] Massive Eldar sale

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 18:44:12 +1000

Alexis Nahib Delgado Saab wrote:

> I�m still in this, because here the sale is not valid...

OK, the lot is:

2 Mega-Gargants sprues (ie 2 complete Mega Gargants)
6 Full Plastic Sprues w/3 battlewagons and 20 generic orks each
8 Full Plastic Sprues w/3 bonebreakas from Titan Legions each

Price: $25 US plus postage to Venezuela, and insurance. Keven Walker (
at mailto:sage_at_... ) will package the lot up, and tell you the
postage/insurance charge.

Payment (International Money Order in US funds) will be to Kevin Walker
NOT to me. He'll send you his address when he tells you the total cost.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo