RE: [Epic] Genestealer Cults in E41K

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 09:18:48 +0930

That reminds me... I got the stuff you sent me yesterday... ta very much.

=

..And another thing, as I was busy copying fluff for people (all except th=
stuff for Alen Brain went out yesterday), I noticed a little blurb about =
the
Black Legion. "During the Ultramarines operations against the Tyrranid=
 Hive-
fleet 'Behemoth,' for example, a Black Legion helmet was found by a =
combat
ship clearance squad. Inquisition scholors are still divided over t=
he
significance of this discovery."
Now here a scary thought, how about CSM=
/Genestealer hybrids? Or is there more
to the relationship between Chaos a=
nd Bugs?

PS-This was from RoC:Slaves to Darkness

I know this has been sug=
gested before but how about we do some serious work in order to collect as =
much fluff in the one place. It would be an interesting project.

Thoughts =
anyone ???

We could make our own inferences etc.

Cheers.