[Epic] Tank Names -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 14:15:12 +0000

Also, does anyone name their titans etc. in the style of bizarre things, a la
the Indies in I-War?

"This is the Independent ship _Indecent Proposal_. _USS Harvard_,
surrender immediatley."

-- Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister
This message has been cruelly tested on cute furry animals.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The Gargants all have names, we have Beekee Basha, Bug Blatta (a Bad
Moon monstrosity) with Gatling Kannon, Chainfist, 2 Battlecannon turrets, a
Belly Gun with battlecannon, a Gun head and a Battlecannon turret on the
head as well), and Kapitol Klanga (named after its first action where it blew
the living s***e out of a Capitol Imperialis) and the recently acquired 'Da
Swatta' which is Warlord Bignatz' personal transport. All are Great
Gargants. The Slasha's are Humee Hunta, Panzee Pounda and Stunti
Stompa. We have a couple of Mega's but they don't seem to have
acquired names yet, must be something to do with their lack of personality,
or belly guns.

Krass
aka
WARLORD BIGNATZ HUNTA OV HUMEEZ POUNDA OV PANZEEZ
BLATTA OV BUGZ STOMPA OV stunteez BASHA OV BEEKEEZ AN WE
SHOOT KAOS FINGZ AZ WEL

PS
Colen - your current sig
How ?