Re: [Epic] RR IG Det

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 14:57:29 +0100

> Well, since no one wants to trade for some of these cavalry man I
>will make a RR det - as I see it I can have 12 RR stands - 9 Main and 3
>command. Now what would be good for the support?? Sentinals seem pretty
>good, maybe hellhounds. Other ideas???

Sentinels are a good fluffy addition, but Hellhounds are excellent support
to this type of detachment. So long as you have the initiative and enough
Hellhounds, you may even be able to repel Tyranid detachments with this sort
of unit. Against other armies, you will have a fast moving detachment able
to cause trouble in close assault against almost any other sort of
detachment.

Be aware though, that this detachment can be a little fragile, especially to
heavy fire. Guard it carefully, and use cover well.

Oh, and it is a good sight to see all that cavalry bearing down on an enemy
;)

Matthew