Re: [Epic] Space Fleet Needed!!

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 15:56:51 -0600

At 01:11 PM 5/29/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Owen Rees wrote:
>>
>> I'm looking for a copy of Space Fleet, is anyone willing to sell it to me?
>> Or do they know where I can get it from. Remember I live in the UK!!
>>

>The complete rules are posted on the internet, the metal ships are still
>available from GWUK.

How much are those ships? I've thought for a while now that Space Fleet
looked really cool to play, but I didn't think that I could get ships.

Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Epic 40,000 General of Task Force Grey Wolf

"Peace through Superior Firepower"