Re: [Epic] Re: �Epic� Air Power? Take it or leave it!

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 19:33:28 +1000

Aaron Day wrote:

> It seems to me (in light of E40K and Gorkamorka) that GW is moving away
> from the concept of Ork clans. I for one is glad as that always seemed
> kind of silly (even for orks). I mean, why would totally different
> cultures exist universally when they live and fight together?

<Sarcasm on>
Yes, Snakebites and Goffs are almost as different as Ultramarines and
Space Wolves. Let's get rid of the chapters, too. For that matter, the
Eldar Craftworld differences have GOT to go too.
<Sarcasm off>
Pardon me, I've had a crappy and stressful week. Not enought time, so I
apologise if I've caused offence. The thoughts behind the remark stand
though, and I'm sorry I lack time to re-state them in a more civilised
form.
--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo