RE: [Epic] Q&A 7 *ANSWERED*

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 07:17:12 -0400

Interesting - Didi you know that until a few weeks ago the GW US staff didnt
know about your Q&A site??
They posted a Q&A update on the 40k list covereing 40k, Necro, BB and Epic -
with exactly one Epic question.
I told them of your site - they were ... completely surprised.

If the stuff goes inthe Dwarf insist they credit you and your site!

Kevin Kelley
kevin.kelley_at_...
My employer knows nothing about it.