RE: [Epic] Super-Heavy Tanx

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 07:29:35 -0400

The is a picture in the Macksey book "Tank" - oddly enough done in a desert
paint scheme. Also came across a picture n the pentagon library of a "tank"
with a large naval gun. It is German WWII design - two tiger I chassis with
a dismounting gun carriage in between, much like the US army Atomic cannon
design. Now if we could only get GHQ to make that model ... be great in
Epic.