RE: [Epic] IG Sprue question

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 16:14:20 -0400

> I need more HWs, how many are on the sprue?

Go to the GW website (http://www.games-workshop.com), and go into the Online
Store.

Go to the Epic section, choose IG, choose IG infantry, click on the box.
You get a picture of the sprue. Someone on the list has a bigger picture of
the sprue on their web page, but I don't remember where.

But to answer your question, there are 8 of the wheeled gun things (note my
precise use of military terminology), as many loaders for them, and looks
like 6 figs (2 guys per fig) firing a bazooka kind of thing.

andy