Re: [Epic] Help!

From: Cornelius Perkins <cperkins_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 11:40:21 -0500

Jimi Tubman wrote:

> The 40k mailing list posts their instructions every week, maybe this list
> can do the same.

Along with the rest of the list FAQ, including its charter and some resources.

> It helps the unsubscribers out and keeps the flames down to a gentle
> flicker!!

Jimi, I'd say that the real anti-flame mechanism in the group is those
"Your posting to the list" messages the maintainers send out. For
those not on the list, the 40K list prunes itself. People who don't
behave get put on vacation.

Cornelius

--
// Cornelius Perkins cperkins_at_...