Re: [Epic] What izzit? -Reply

From: Steve Kohler <xlorp_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 07:49:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Carl,
that would be very much appreciated. There was a nifty titan bits page
in SM Battles, but I didn't even know about the older knight minis until
people mentioned them on the list. And having no scanner left me with
verbal descriptions only.

Please send the file to : steve_kohler_at_...
Thanks again,

Steve