Re: [Epic] Angron, Fulgrim, Mortarion E40K v1.0 upgrade

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 1998 20:47:29 +1000

Richard Desnoyers wrote:

> Proceed with Caution - Extremely Long Run-On Sentence follows:
> In an effort to capture the character/spirit of the old Primarchs as well
> as making their inclusion in the game as simple as possible and within the
> parameters of the existing rules (without having to invent new ones, or
> make exceptions), I have made use of the suggestion to allow the use of
> "Unique Abilities" only at specific times in the sequence of play.
This will have to be short, I've got masses to do (especially finalising
all the Eldar Sale stuff).

ANYWAY:

An alternate, minimalist view: a try to get the 4 Primarchs done in the
existing rules
without any change.

Angron: Psyker, Flyer, high CC, Disrupt range 15cm.
Mortarion: Psyker, Flyer, 3 (or D6?) Barrage range 15cm:
Fulgrim: Psyker, Flyer, 3( or D6?) Disrupt range 15cm
Magnus: Psyker, Flyer, Death Ray 60cm.

Angron: The Bellow = a disrupt attack
Mortarion: The plague wind is most effective vs tightly-bunched troops,
so given a barrage attack.
Fulgrim: Having some of the units in a detachment taken over is HIGHLY
disrupting!
Magnus: Obvious. 60cm corresponds to 100cm in SM/TL.

Cost of each of these: Daemon Prince + 50 pts.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo