Re: [Epic] Shameless plug

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 01:50:15 PDT

>Well I went and made my own web page. So far the only Epic content >is
the
>civilian rules I posted a while ago. Now they are available to
>everybody!
>
>http://members.aol.com/DeconSolo/Epic.html

Cool!

I think that the ML is the best place to talk about special scenarios
involving civilians.
If I remember well, you first used these rules with tyranids but it must
be very easy to find a scenario with the Chaos.
For example, during the invasion of Sombrius Primus by a Chaos hord, a
Space Marine intervention force is sent to rescue the governor of the
planet. Unfortunately, when the Space Marines land near the capital,
Chaos forces are already there and a lot of civilians are fleeing. The
governor is with all these runaways. Each side would have to check each
civilian stand to find the governor, the Space Marines to save him, the
Chaos forces to slay him.

What do you think about this?

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

               LORDinateur's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Answer the EPIC SURVEY
                Last Update : 06/05/98