Re: [Epic] Angron, Fulgrim, Mortarion E40K v1.0 upgrade

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 1998 21:11:11 -0600

I really dislike these rules. The only one of any value now is Magnus; the rest
are NOT going to survive at that range after delivering a measly 3
disrupts/barages. Anyone playing a primarch this way would likely not do it
again, and I thought the point was to bring the flavor back into the game.

The previous rules seemed pretty good, except using "leadership" tests for
Fulgrim. Chaos has little ability to place blast markers; few SHW's, no
megacannon, few available barrages, many troops with no firepower. His ability
would likely only be useful against units broken in hand to hand baddy, and the
odds of Fulgrim catching up don't seem very good.

Thane