Re: [Epic] Angron, Fulgrim in E40K v1.1

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 12:37:17 -0400 (EDT)

Richard Desnoyers <rdesnoye_at_...> writes:
> At 02:05 PM 6/8/98 -0400, Scott wrote:
> >Richard Desnoyers wrote:
> >> Fulgrim - Primarch of The Emperors Children [Slaanesh]
> >> Unique Ability: "Soporific Musk"
> >>
> >> Fulgrim will try to entice all enemy units within 10cm of him at the
> >> beginning of the Chaos players "Movement" phase.

        Okay, slight problem. How are you going to get a unit within
10cm of Fulgrim at the beginning of the movement phase? If they were
within 10cm of Fulgrim at the end of the previous turn, one of them
will be broken in an assault/firefight and be forced to retreate to at
least 20cm away? (I forget my numbers exactly). And if they showed
up during the opponent's movement phase (don't ask me why they would
get that close to Fulgrim), they would get snap fired.

Mark