Re: [Epic] ManO War (OT)

From: Dave Gentzler <videodave_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 01:38:02 -0400

>I went to a pow-wow their once. It's a huge place for a gaming convention,
but I
>almost think a hotel with multiple rooms would be better.
>
>Thane

Yeah. There's really no reason to hold it at the Convention Center other
than the prestige thing. They use only a small portion of the Center. It was
just fine at Tall Cedars in Towson, where they used to hold it (except for
the food situation). It could be held at any half-respectable hotel with a
couple of large banquet rooms.

Just finished my Warlock titan for the E40K bring-and-battle (twin
D-cannons... ignore all those void fields/gargant shields, critical hit, I
get a holosave in hand-to-hand and a psyker bonus) Wahoo!