[Epic] Titan Killers

From: Crocker, Cyril <ccrocker_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 15:07:20 -0400

I think it was also brought up that there enough anti-titan weapons in
the game already. Barrage is not one of those, it is anti-infantry.

Along this thought, I did blow up a Mega-Gargant with a single D-Cannon
shot last weekend before my friend ever fired a single weapon from it.
He rolled, double sixes for the critical, and 6 for catastrophic. He
was pissed.

Cyril