Re: [Epic] Re: �Epic� My God, he's back

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 18:46:01 -0500

> [snip my web page seems to be working]
>
> Well, it didn't work when I visited it.

It didn't? Damn! It still seems to be up when I check it. Could
you have made a typo when you tried? Another possibility is that
I'm accessing the pages from "inside" my local network and you
are trying to do so from "outside". I really hope this isn't the
problem!

Oh, well. In all cases I update the mirror on Mike's site at the
same time I update the native site anyway. You won't miss any
Q&A's if you can only access them from Mike's pages.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/amccarle/
Mirrored by J. Michael Looney at:
     http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/allen-mirror/default.html