Re: [Epic] Re: ?Epic? My God, he's back

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 01:58:27 +0000

Adam Dixon wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, J. Michael Looney wrote:
>
> > Erik D6stberg -not wrote:
>
> <snip, snip, snip>
>
> > It looks like that the main URL works, but some of the secondary pages
> > on the army list pages are mucked up.
> >

> The problem is in the links. You added a ~ to the beginning of the
> directory. I found all the pages (sans graphics or backgrounds) by simply
> removing the ~.

As it happens all I was doing was following links. Being as how the
mirror site is mine, I have full access to the source, as it were, so
seeing the stuff is not what I was trying to do.

I most likely should have sent that as private e-mail...

--
Silliness is the last refused of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com