RE: [Epic] Cap Imps

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 07:24:34 -0400

Try warning it in hot water before you bend it - also is it lead or pewter?
If pewter you can put it in boiling water and it will become mallable.
I do this with pewter horses - can to a limited extent bend heads and tails
to get some different poses.
With lead just hot water should do the trick.
KK