Re: [Epic] Cap Imps

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 14:26:38 -0400

Darren Murray wrote:

> Errr....What I actually meant to send (rather than a
> blank message) is that I recently got a Cap Imp
> as well. However, both sides are bowed out to the
> point that the front will not mount on the front
> of the model. Does anyone know of way to bend
> them inwards? (The sides are relatively thick.)
>
> Darren

With resin I know you can heat the sides. You could also file down the
sides that will not be seen (If it is a box like the ork gargants) and
then bend it.I have the same problem with my thunderhawk, the main wings
are bent so the pieces don't all fit.

Any ideas on how to bend the wing without damaging myself or the model
(Or having to rent a welding torch)

Tyler