Re: [Epic] painting

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:56:03 -0400

Cedric Royer wrote:

> I'm looking for painting tips for Eldar on Epic scale...
>
> Where can I find them?
> (For example, how do I paint the underside of a falcon?)
>
> Cedric

not playing Eldar or anything, I would suggest a light or pale version
of the top colour, I don't think that would work for reds and yellows,
but for blues and blacks (For black just use a light blue, it won't look
bad)Kinda like old aircraft or shark camo (I mean shark as in the
animal) which had light underbellies for when things looked up at them
they blended into the sky.

BTW, has anyone tried painted their Thunderbolts or Mauroders in a
metal/no-paint finish, like WW2 B-17's and other planes, where there the
need for camo was subservient to the need to reduce weight?

The thought just came to me, but I have no idea about carrying it out. I
can always use silver sheaf. Anyone have any ideas with Citadel Paints?

Tyler