Re: [Epic] New Phantom (aka Making the Best of the Situation)

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 10:08:39 -0700 (PDT)

> 1. Your dog, cat, gerble or other pet damaging precious Epic Miniatures

What if your pet is a good epic gamer, does that warrant a post?

> 2. Your wife cleaning your house for guests and finding or throwing
> away precious Epic Miniatures

Same as above, replace pet with wife.

> 3. How nice you precious Epic Miniatures looked in the morning sun.

Morning sunlight is very good for being critical of your miniatures, it
is a very unforgiving light. When I have finished a minniature, I always
place it on my nightstand, so when I wake up it is the first thing I see,
that way I can give it a relatively fresh and unbiased viewing before
full consciousness sets in. I spot about 80% of my errors in this way.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...