Re: [Epic] Serious Question About 6mm Sci-Fi

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 15:41:32 -0400

Jimi Tubman wrote:

> What would be the legal issues if we, ie this mailing list, came up with an
> alternative set of 6mm Sci-Fi rules 'loosely' based upon SM/Epic??
>
> I know that NetEpic exists but that has about as much support as a paper
> wall in a force 12 hurricane!!
>
> Jimi :) (the piracy smiley just got serious!!)

I don't know how NetEpic has no support, or at least, how the mailing list
would have better support if they made their own rules (Since I think NetEpic
is basically the ML's own rules)The problem you are probably having Jimi is
that NetEpic is really new rules and support for Epic 2nd Ed.

Tyler
I think