Re: [Epic] phantom pics

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 23:05:21 -0400

At 03:02 PM 6/21/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Really, that's not as bad as I thought it was. Sure, the wings are small,
but it doesn't seem to be Orky in anyway. Kinda like
>a Fremen Stillsuit
>
>Tyler

Yeah, I have to agree. The new Phantom really doesn't look that bad. I had
visions of a much more bulky, squarish form, but right now it just kinda looks
like a cross between an old 40K guardian and a 40K wraithguard, but with wings.
I'll probably buy one if I ever start an Eldar army.

Elias