[Epic] Godzilla

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 21:02:53 -0700

Sure the new Eldar Titan looks like a lego man, who cares when you can blow
it up with Godzilla!

In a fit of caffeine psychosis I have made my second scenario for Epic
today. First it was the Blob, now its several of the monsters we know and
love from those incredibly bad Japanese monsters movies! Play Mechagodzilla
vs your Squats or Mothra vs the Imperial Guard. the possibilities are
endlesss!!!!

Muhahaha...

<ahem>

Anyways. Check it out. I may add some more stuff to the Battle for Hoth
Scenario tonight as well. Got to love Cherry Coke...

Kenneth Peters
http://home.eartlink.net/~tzeentch666/

Home of more Epic stuff then you can shake a stick at!