Re: [Epic] Godzilla

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 21:30:55 +0000

Tzeentch wrote:

> >> Sure the new Eldar Titan looks like a lego man, who cares when you can
> >> blow
> >> it up with Godzilla!
> >>
> >> In a fit of caffeine psychosis I have made my second scenario for Epic
> >>
> >> today. First it was the Blob, now its several of the monsters we know
> >> and
> >> love from those incredibly bad Japanese monsters movies! Play
> >> Mechagodzilla
> >> vs your Squats or Mothra vs the Imperial Guard. the possibilities are
> >>
> >> endlesss!!!!
> >>
> >> Muhahaha...
> >
> >Cool stuff d00d...
> >
> >Any problem with me doing an E41K version of your army lists?
> >
> Go right ahead. :) Let me know where they are though so I can link to
> them.
>
> Kenneth

Ok, I'll that to my ever growing list of things to do for the E41K
project. I have allready started a section for this sort of thing,
where I did the Hammer Slammers. Currently all I have is the Army lists
for "Hammer Marines", but I have "The Imperial Hammer Regiment" and the
real thing on tap as next in line.

Them or Eldar, sort of hard to call right now...

--
Silliness is the last refused of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com